Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lyra and Thunder

I own two cats, both of which I love.
Lyra is an outdoor cat with flaming orange fur.  She has serious amber eyes and paws as white as snow.

On the other hand, Thunder is a lively, gray tabby tom who can never sit still.  He has wide green eyes that I just have to laugh at. My cats are very cute. They like to chase one another around the house, often making it sound like we have horses upstairs.  Thunder attacks Lyra by biting her scruff, and Lyra annoys him by pinning him down and grooming them. As you might notice, Lyra and Thunder star in some of my stories, such as How Did Cats Get Their Fur?. In Life With Cats, they are my companions. In HeatherClan Book, Lyra is Sandpelt and Thunder is Graypaw. As Thunder is younger, Lyra is his mentor. And in Lilykit's Adventure, they and Lilykit and and Rosekit's parents.
 My cats are very energetic. Both of them can stand on two paws. Lyra has even gotten into the air vent once! It was very scary. I thought she wouldn't be able to get out, but she did, in the end, unharmed.
Lyra and Thunder weigh 11 and 12 pounds respectively, though Thunder is mostly muscle. They are playmates one minute, enemies another, but I am very happy to have two cute and funny cats in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment