Friday, February 24, 2012

Isabel's Journal: 8-1-16 to 8-14-16

August 1, 1916

Today, Ivyheart came back!  And guess who she had with her?  Three adorable kittens!  I will name them Hollykit, Leafkit, and Flowerkit.  Now, I shall have many more things to worry about and take care of!

August 5, 1916

The kittens are getting along well.  They’ve already opened their eyes, and Leafkit has also tottered a few steps.  And guess what?  There are only ten more days until my birthday!

August 15, 1916

Today is my birthday, so now, I’m eleven!  Da bought a cake and a dress for me.  I have included a photo of both of them in my photo album.  Abbey and her family came over to celebrate, and we had a fine feast.  I only wish every day could be like today!

September 31, 1916

Today, Abbey visited my shop!  She bought a hat and a dress.  And even though she does not know, I gave her the half price.  Then I invited her to my house and showed her the new kittens.  Abbey taught me how to train them to go to the bathroom outside, because if she didn’t, Da and I would have to get used to repeatedly cleaning up after them!  Abbey invited us to eat at her tenement, and that chicken soup was good!  I was sad to see her leave, but I know that she will visit me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment