Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Catluver22- All About Me

           Hi, my name is Catluver22, but you can just call me Cat.  As you might guess, I love cats.  I have two cats at home, and I call them Lyra and Thunder.  I love to read and write.  My favorite color is blue, and my favorite number is 2.  I like all animals, even though I like cats the most.  When I grow up, I want to be a vet.  But I've also had ideas about what else I've wanted to be over the years.  Here they are in order:
  • teacher
  • vet
  • zookeeper
  • zoologist
  • doctor
  • lawyer
  • glassblower
  • photographer
I like to dream about things that might happen and things that are to come.  And I have the ability to speak to cats.  Just kidding!  But I believe in reincarnation, and I think Thunder, our grey cat, was once the cat the my mom had when she was young.  Also, Lyra, the orange cat, acts lazy but seems to understand everything that is going on.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog, and feel free to point out any mistakes you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment